Can Employees Take Time Off Due To Illness?
- The Family Medical Leave Act provided unpaid time off if you or a loved one is having a serious Medical Condition
- This Policy only applies to Employers with 50 or more Employees within a given radius, and if you have worked at least a minimum of 1250 hours over the last 12-month work period
- If you qualify for this Policy, it is unpaid, and will only last for 12 weeks
- Your Employer has the right to replace you after the 12 week period, under the right circumstances
- They can also enforce you to use any Sick and Vacation time during your time off from Work