What Is The EEOC?
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is a Federal Policy that tracks and mediates various Complaints
- This will leave everybody involved either equally happy, or equally unhappy with the outcome
- You do not need an Attorney to attend Mediation with you, but it is generally a good idea
- The EEOC is not designed to advocate for you, but an Attorney is designed to advocate for you
- There is no way of knowing if the Mediation Settlement Offer is appropriate for your circumstances