Does Your Firm Pay Referral Fees to Lawyers Who Send You Cases?
- I am legally allowed to pay a Referral Fee to Attorneys who sends me a case
- Certified Attorneys are the only ones who can pay these fees
- The fees to the Referring Attorney of a Plaintiff’s Case are one-third of the net results of that case
- We pay Reasonable Attorney’s Fees at the end of a Defense Case
- If someone serves as an in-house council to a company, we cannot pay Referral Fees to that individual
- If we are referred by solicitors of governmental entities, we also cannot pay the Fees